Equipment is crucial for the development of a character. It includes the following elements:
Every equipment element has its own required character’s level. If a character’s level is lower than the required equipment, you won’t be able to put on such equipment.
Depending on the category, equipment can have from 0 to 4 random additional characteristics (blue). The additional characteristics include the following:
There are the following categories:
- Armor piercing;
- Block bypass;
- Critical hit.
There are three types of equipment
- Simple (no additional characteristics);
- Normal (2 additional characteristics);
- Unique (3 additional characteristics);
- Sparse (3-4 additional characteristics);
- Legendary (4 additional characteristics).
- Light - equipment with high indicators of agility, speed, evasion and critical hit;
- Medium - equipment with high indicators of strength, armor piercing, accuracy and block bypass;
- Heavy - equipment with high indicators of endurance, defence, block, tenacity, health and chakra.
Equipment can be bought in the weapons store from the Blacksmith and in the jewelry store from the Merchant. Plain, common and rare equipment is bought with gold, unique equipment requires both gold and valor points.
Equipment can be found in stashes when passing single and team locations.
Equipment can be improved and encrusted with precious stones. You can do both with the help of the Blacksmith.
An equipment item has improvement level. When an equipment item levels up, the indicators of the Main and Additional characteristics increase.
An equipment item has slots for encrustation of precious stones. Precious stones imbue an item with new characteristics.